18Bet hold a Curacao license.
They are considered one of the fastest, developing players in the gambling market. In the past couple of years they have become a trustworthy and reliable source of quality online betting entertainment. Focusing on football, they have excellent lines on the Asian Handicaps.
The 18bet sportsbook has a wide variety of events and betting markets with competitive spreads and also decent-sized stakes even on lower leagues. The live betting feature is another great aspect of the website as it provides hundreds of games every week.
In addition to an online sportsbook, 18bet provides a good casino and live casino experience with all the standard Microgaming games you would expect.
Their mobile platform is nice and easy to use enabling players to bet and play on the go.
Like many other ‘Asian’ facing sportsbooks their weakness is in the 1×2 and outright betting, for which there are probably better sportsbooks out there. Other positives include live streaming, live results feed, quick settlements and fast pay-outs.
• Licenses in Curacao with main operations based in Bulgaria
• Established in 2004
• Growing reputation in Asia and growing presence
• Comprehensive sportsbook, casino and proprietary live dealers
• Wide variety of sports and all football leagues, lots of in-running
• Support numerous currencies including GBP, EUR, HKD and USD
• 100% settlement – You win 100% of your bet
• Provide fast settlement of events & fast pay-outs
• Stable software and mobile site
• Fair operation, no negative stories on 18Bet to note
• 6pts spreads (1.5% on top football leagues) – Very competitive
• 24x7 customer support
• Does NOT welcome arbitrage players