MAXBET, formerly known as IBC Bet, are fully licensed and regulated by First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation of the government of the Philippines.
IBC (MAXBET) is one of the top 3 sportsbooks in Asia. They offer a fantastic sportsbook with its strengths within the Asian Handicap and Total Goals markets.
In Bet-Football’s experience, IBC (MAXBET) are often best priced on certain selections, which is great news for arbitrage players (to whom they welcome).
Unlike SBO Bet and Pinnacle Sports, IBC (MAXBET) is only available via the agency system and have imposed a mandatory 40% position taking upon its agents, which implies a settlement of 60% on clients’ bets. This needs to be factored in when placing a bet, which can be rather troublesome.
They do have 24/7 Skype customer service team who are always on hand when required and are a safe bookmaker to use.
• Established in 2008
• Top 3 Asian bookmakers
• Comprehensive sportsbook focusing on Asian handicap football
• Wide variety of sports and all football leagues
• Support numerous currencies including GBP, EUR, HKD and USD
• Maximum 60% settlement – win or lose
• Provide fast settlement of events & fast pay-outs
• Fair operation apart from the 60% restriction on betting limits
• 5pts spreads (1.25% on top football leagues) – Ultra competitive and often best
• NOT so competitive on other markets such as 1x2 and Outrights
• 24x7 customer support VIA Skype
• Welcomes arbitrage players
• Quirky in-house live dealer casino