Matchbook are fully licensed and regulated in Alderney. They are a contender against to the more common Betfair and Betdaq platforms.
They have a low commission rate of 1% but can be tricky to work out as it differs for winning and losing bets. They offer great Asian Handicap markets and unlike the traditional Asian sportsbooks, they are very competitive on 1×2 markets and on all major outright betting. Matchbook’s US Sports offerings are also very good, certainly comparable to Pinnacle Sports.
Matchbook do not limit or restrict accounts and they welcome arbitrage players. Most interestingly, they offer a 24/7 VIP Skype betting service, which is easy to use and punters quite often get better terms (higher stakes or betting odds) by going through their VIP desk. Minimum stakes apply.
Unlike Betfair, Matchbook do not have a ‘Premium Charge’ on winning bets.
• Licenses and regulated in Alderney
• Operations in Guernsey, Ireland and London
• Established in 2004, change of ownership in 2011
• Increasing popularity in the UK market
• Great football and US sports offering
• VIP brokerage desk
• Offers all major currencies including GBP, EUR, HKD and USD
• 100% settlement – You win 100% of your bet with NO premium charge
• Excellent customer support
• Welcomes arbitrage players
• Low standard commission rates