SBO are a major Asian online bookmaker with their operations in the Philippines. They hold two licenses, one in the Philippines and a license in the Isle of Man. SBO have had commercial interest in the UK as they’ve sponsored the shirts of both West Ham and also Cardiff City.
SBO has an excellent sports section providing its users with odds for over 1,000 sporting events each week both pre-match, in-play and also early market.
SBO’s strengths are definitely in the Asian Handicap and Total Goals markets, they offer a wide range of leagues and live betting coverage.
If you are looking for 1×2 and outright betting, there are probably the better sportsbooks out there for you. Other positives include live streaming, live results feed, quick settlement of events and fast pay-outs.
SBO also offers an online casino and live dealer within the site. Its mobile site is very fast and stable, even when accessing from Europe, although a bit troublesome to navigate between leagues.
• Licenses in the Philippines and Isle of Man with operations based in the Philippines
• Established in 2004
• Top 3 bookmakers in Asia
• Comprehensive sportsbook, casino and proprietary live dealers
• Wide variety of sports and all football leagues, lots of in-running
• Support numerous currencies including GBP, EUR, HKD and USD
• 100% settlement – You win 100% of your bet
• Provide fast settlement of events & fast payouts
• Stable software and mobile site
• Fair operation, no negative stories on SBO to note
• 5pts spreads (1.25% on top football leagues) – Ultra competitive
• 24x7 customer support
• Welcomes arbitrage players