It is difficult for us to review Singbet as they are unlicensed and probably the most unfair bookmaker in the market today – yet they are also one of the biggest Asian bookmakers by far.
Singbet offers the most football leagues and events both pre-match and in-play. Often Singbet limits are also much larger than its competitors, and they offer games that are not available anywhere else.
They have a competitive offering on Asian handicap corners and cards markets as well as outrights for all the major leagues, although the outright betting limits are quite often very small.
Singbet operate a ‘shareholder’ business model, which pays-out lucrative commissions and rewards to agents. In return, they profile clients aggressively and only permit square business.
Punters are warned that Singbet have been known to void bets after an event has finished if they suspect any wrong doing. This includes arbitrage players, professional betting syndicates, big ‘price-shorteners’ – they DO NOT accept these players.
Minimum 50% position taking for the agents, i.e. only 50% of the bet staked is valid.
• Unlicensed and unregulated
• Massive football leagues coverage focusing on Asian handicap football
• Support numerous currencies including GBP, EUR, HKD and USD
• Maximum 50% settlement – win or lose
• 8pts spreads (2% on top football leagues)
• Competitive odds on other markets including corners, cards and outrights
• Does NOT welcome arbitrage players
• Known to VOID bets with no notice